Care and Use: Foogo Food Jar
Before first use, and as soon as possible after each use, wash all parts with warm, soapy water. Rinse thoroughly and allow to dry.
All parts are top rack dishwasher safe; however, hand washing is recommended for best results.
For maximum thermal efficiency, preheat or prechill food jar prior to use. Fill with hot/cold ap water, attach lid, let stand 5 to 10 minutes and empty.
• DO NOT use abrasive cleansers or scrubbers as they may dull the finish.
• DO NOT use bleaches or cleaners containing chlorine.
• Use only with adult supervision when product contains hot foods or liquids. Hot foods or liquids can
• DO NOT overfill product. Hot foods or liquids can scald user.
• DO NOT use product in microwave, on stove top, or any type of oven.
• Always test temperature of liquid before feeding to your child.
• Dairy or other liquids that spoil easily should not be kept in product for prolonged periods.
• To avoid possible injury, do not let child walk or run with product.
• Never leave child unattended while using this product.